Do you love cider? Do you love people? Come work with us! Virtue Cider is hiring Brand Ambassadors to assist us at tastings and events. We have a very busy year coming up and would love to meet you.
Job Title: Brand Ambassador
Job Type: Part-Time
*What does a Virtue Cider Brand Ambassador do?
- Brand Ambassadors are members of our marketing team, representing Virtue Cider at on-premise accounts (such as restaurants and taverns), off-premise accounts (such as grocery stores and bottle shops), festivals, and at special events at Virtue Farm.
*How can I qualify to become a Brand Ambassador?
- Must be 21+ years old
- Must reside in the greater Chicagoland area
- Have experience talking about and serving cider and/or craft beer (Basset certification is a plus)
- Have experience working in and coordinating promotional events
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Be friendly, outgoing, and enthusiastic
- Must have own vehicle to transport marketing materials to events and have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be available to work during evenings and weekends
- Must be able to lift 50lbs and stand in excess of 8 hours
- Virtue Cider Brand Ambassadors are compensated at $20/hour plus access to company materials and employee cider.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.