GLINTCAP (the Great Lakes International Cider and Perry Competition) is in its 12th year. Cider Week GR, which officially runs from April 17-22, is running concurrently. We will be out and about in Grand Rapids at events featuring our crafts ciders made with 100% Michigan apples, as well as meeting with our friends from the Michigan Cider Association for the first public all-cider outdoor festival on the Blue Bridge in downtown Grand Rapids. Here's the full rundown of events.
You can find Virtue Cider at the following great locations in Grand Rapids.
List of Virtue Cider events:
Wednesday, April 19
5-7pm: Tasting at Copper Vine, 5595 Wilson Ave., Grandville, MI 49418.
Thursday, April 20
- 4-7pm: Tasting at Aperitivo, 435 Ionia SW Grand Rapids, MI 49503.
- 6-8pm: Cider Certification Training & Media Night at Vander Mill Grand Rapids, 505 Ball Ave, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503. (Open to the public as well)
Friday, April 21
- 5-7pm: Tasting at D. Schuler's Fine Wine & Spirits, 2754 44TH St SW Wyoming, MI 49519.
Saturday, April 22
- 3-6pm: Tasting at Horrocks Market, 4455 Breton Rd. SE Kentwood, MI 49508.
- 2-7pm: Cider Week GR Blue Bridge Festival, Downtown Grand Rapids.
Michigan cider producers will be out in full force for you to try their ciders.
Sunday, April 23
- 5-7pm: Tasting at Smitty’s Specialty Beverage, 1489 Lake Drive S.E., Grand Rapids MI, 49506.
Locations carrying Virtue Cider during Cider Week GR:
435 Ionia SW Grand Rapids, MI 49503
April 20, 4-7pm: Virtue Cider tasting
Big Bob’s Pizza
661 Croswell Ave. East Grand Rapids MI
Brick and Porter
47 Monroe Center NW Grand Rapids MI, 49053
Brick Road Pizza
1017 Wealthy St SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49506
5595 Wilson Ave, Grandville, MI
D. Schuler's Fine Wine & Spirits
2754 44th St SW Wyoming, MI 49519
April 21, 5-7pm: Virtue Cider tasting
4455 Breton Rd. SE Kentwood, MI 49508
April 22 - 3-6pm: Virtue Cider tasting
201 Monroe Ave. NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Virtue Cider cocktail feature for the month of April.
Vander Mill GR
505 Ball Ave, Grand Rapids, Michigan 49503
April 20, 6-8pm: Michigan Cider Association Media Night (open to the public)
Blue Bridge (Cider Week GR Cider Festival)
Downtown Grand Rapids
April 22, 2-7pm: Cider Week GR Blue Bridge Festival