Join us for a unique and curated tour between two Fennville farms, beginning at Evergreen Lane Creamery, followed with cheese and cider pairings at Virtue Cider. Everyone will be responsible for their own transportation. Limited class size. Tickets are $40 per person.
Tour participants will meet at Evergreen Lane Creamery in Fennville, MI, at 3pm for a full tour of their facility to learn about their cheesemaking process. Following that, tour participants will travel to Virtue Cider for a guided tasting of the following ciders and Evergreen Lane cheeses:
- Seedling Apricot with April Showers: 100% cow's milk crottin, soft-ripened
- Cherry Mitten with Lily Rose: goat’s milk Camembert
- Lapinette with Tribute: cow’s milk, smooth, tangy, aromatic, cider washed
- Percheron with Mattone: Taleggio-style, Jersey cow's milk, brick-shaped, creamy with a musty sweet and salty tang
- Spirit Springs '16 with Chèvre: goat’s milk, early summer, tangy, grassy, fresh
Please register by emailing email@example.com or calling (269) 722-3232.
Groups of 6 of more will require a $5/person deposit upon booking.